Hours of Operation
Walnut Mountain's Administration Office hours are currently:
Monday through Friday - 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
All visitors, vendors and delivery services must stop at the Walnut Mountain Welcome Station, which is open:
- Monday through Saturday - 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Sunday - 11:00 a.m. to 3 :00 p.m.
The Administration Office, Welcome Station and Maintenance are closed in observance of the following holidays:
- Thanksgiving Day 11/26/2020
The following pool rules are in effect during COVID-19 restrictions.
1. Hours of Operation: Monday 12 pm to 6 pm (pool is cleaned on Monday morning)
Tuesday through Sunday 10 am to 6 pm
At least one pool monitor will be on hand to enforce these rules and sanitize the furniture
after use by the patrons. Maximum of 50 persons inside the pool fence at all times.
2. Each property owner will be required to sign a waiver before using the pool. Waivers will
be sent electronically or can be picked up at the Walnut Mountain office. They must be returned to the office electronically or in person. Pool entry passes will not work until the waiver has been received in the office and entered into the system. Waivers may not be returned to the swimming pool staff.
3. Social distancing is required. A minimum of 6 feet must be kept between non-cohabiting persons at all times including while in the pool.
4. Masks are encouraged for everyone except while in the pool. Masks are not to be worn while swimming.
5. Four hand sanitizers will be available on the pool deck and outside bathrooms. Please use them frequently.
6. Residents are strongly encouraged to bring disinfectant wipes or spray to treat chairs before and after use.
7. No food nor drink of any kind is allowed inside the pool fence. Cell phones and electronic devices of all kinds are prohibited at this time.
8. No toys, rafts, floats, balls or pool noodles are allowed since they cannot be easily disinfected.
9. Personal flotation devices for children who cannot swim are allowed. Inflatable "water wings" are not allowed.
10. Property owners and long term tenants only at this time.